The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012
- School Contact Details: Oakfield Junior School, Bell Lane, Fetcham, Surrey KT229ND . Telephone: 01372374781. Address all enquiries to: Mrs Debbie Willemse, Headteacher. General Queries and enquiries are received initially by the school office and directed to the appropriate person. email: email@example.com
- School SENDco: Mrs Jenny Mare, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions Arrangements: Admissions to the school are determined by Surrey County Council . Information on admissions can be found on the following link: SCC Admissions
- OFSTED: The most recent OFSTED report for the school may be downloaded here
- Assessment Results: The school’s most recent KS2 results published by the Secretary of State can be found on the following link: or on our school website on this link: KS2 Results
- Performance Tables: School performance tables can be accessed on the following link: Performance tables
- Curriculum: Information about the school curriculum can be found on the following link: School Curriculum
- Behaviour Policy: Information about the school Behaviour Policy, Discipline and anti-bullying statements can be found on the following link: Behaviour
- Pupil premium: In 2019-2020 the pupil premium grant for Oakfield Junior School is £49,460 This allocation will be spent in line with the school’s published policy statement which can be found on the following link along with further information about the impact of expenditure so far Pupil premium 2019-20 For 2018-19 Click here: Pupil Premium 2018-19
- PE and Sports Premium: To see details about our funding allocation; how we have spent this and the difference it has made, follow this link: PE and Sports Premium
- Special Educational Needs & Disabilities: Detailed information about the School Offer, including policy and provision for pupils with special educational needs and disabilities can be found in the Special Educational Needs and Disability and the Equality Policy and Accessibility Scheme can be found by following this link: Local offers can be found with this link.
- Charging and Remissions Policy: The school’s current Charging and Remissions Policy can be found on the policies page of the school website by following this link:
- Statement of ethos and values: Please look on our About Us webpage to see our values and ethos statement: Click here.
- Equality objectives: For the Equality Policy click here
- Complaints Procedure: Click here.
- Privacy Notice for Pupils in Schools, Click here.
- Information relating to the Governing Board and its duties. Click Here
Please ask if you would like a paper copy of any information found on our website.